Mitaka Kohki – Tokyo, Japan
- Established in 1966
- Mitaka Kohki began manufacturing medical equipment after establishing an impressive track record in space and industrial engineering. The Mitaka Kohki overhead microsurgical stands (SpacePointer, MMS900, OH1 – OH5, OH Ceiling) are known for their easy precise movement and superb quality.
- Surgical focuses: Surgical microscopes, surgical microscope stands, surgical endoscope stands, and custom surgical products
Hamamatsu – Hamamatsu City, Japan
- Established in 1953
- Hamamatsu is a research and development company focused on the advancement of photonic technologies. After working with the photon for more than 50 years, Hamamatsu has established itself as the top company of photoelectron conversion technologies in the world.
- Surgical focuses: Fluorescent imaging
Med X Change – Florida, USA
- Established in 1994
- Med X Change, Inc. is pioneer in Advanced Visualization products focusing on High Definition Medical Video Recorders for the Surgical Marketplace.
- Surgical focuses: Small HD Medical Video Recorders for the Surgical Microscopy and Surgical Endoscopy markets.
Karl Storz Endoscopy – Tuttligen, Germany
- Established in 1945
- Karl Storz has established itself worldwide as an international and highly regarded company in the production and sale of medical instruments and devices.
- Surgical Focuses: Surgical Endoscopes for all surgical disciplines, diagnostic endoscope for many disciplines, video and recording systems, and operating room integrated systems
Leica Microsystems – Heerbrugg Switzerland
- Established in 1913
- Leica Microsystems is a world leader in providing innovative microscopy, camera and software solutions for imaging and analysis of macro-, micro- and nanostructures
- Primary Surgical Focuses: Surgical microscopes for neurosurgery, ENT, plastic & ophthalmology surgery