Point Setter Pneumatic Holding System
The Point Setter is an OR-table mounted holding system that holds optical devices, retractors, or instruments during surgical procedures.
- Can be used in all general surgical and neurosurgical applications
- Uses fail-safe nitrogen brakes
- Easily connects to OR nitrogen systems
- Works on a unique self-locking principle which makes it safer than manual systems. Even if pressure hoses are cut, the arm will not collapse.
- Arm is well balanced
- Ability to position using rigid OR table adapter
- Can be positioned very exactly in many positions without backlash.
- Comfortable use: the arm is designed for single-hand control. Quick release button for easy positioning.
- Manually adjustable ball joint at the tip of the handle allows for comfortable fine positioning.
- Arm joints are specially designed for smooth, uniform movement with low-friction.
- Sold exclusively through Karl Storz Endoscopy
A variety of endoscope holder attachments are available for the Point Setter. View attachments here.
OR Table Light Adapter
The OR table light is a convenient adapter to be used with the Point Setter. View brochure here.